BOOKS TO BENEFIT~360 WYLIE DRIVE~NORMAL, IL 309-531-8320
HOLD OFF ON DONATIONS: We're working hard getting ready for our sale Sept. 25-26, so we won't be able to take donations between Sept. 9 and Sept. 27. Thanks for understanding!
Speaking of the sale, we are remaining flexible with our sale and COVID-19 procedures so we can adapt as the situation evolves. Be sure to check back here and on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/bookstobenefitbn/) for the latest!
On Friday, Sept. 25, we're catering to vendors and other shoppers who buy massive quantities of books. We'll offer a time-slot sign up for a donation, which can be refunded if the sale is canceled but otherwise will allow one person to enter to shop. (If you want to bring a helper, that person needs to sign up for their own space and make a separate donation.) Time slots will be 2-4 p.m. ($25) and 5-7 p.m. ($20)
On Saturday, Sept. 26, we're catering to traditional shoppers. Again, we'll ask patrons to reserve time slots but there won't be a donation requested to enter. Time slots will be: 10-11 a.m., 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., 1-2 p.m. and 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. (You can reserve more than one time slot if you like, but you will need to exit the building during the 30 minutes between slots to allow for cleaning.)
Please review our COVID-19 safety measures that will apply to both days of the sale:
1) We will not allow more than 20 shoppers at a time in the store. There will be additional volunteers in the space.
2) Surfaces will be wiped down between each time slot.
3) Each shopper must wear a mask that properly covers the nose and mouth for the entire time they are inside the store. We reserve the right to ask those who do not to leave.
4) Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entering.
5) The restrooms will not be open.
6) No bake sale will be offered.
Your donation will help us accomplish our mission to support literacy in our community. Please give generously. Thank you.